Monday, November 7, 2011
What does this mean to you?
· Health, as Attitude, can be defined as being successful in coping with pain, sickness, and death as a Normal Vicissitude of Life. And, successful coping requires always being in control of your life.
· Health belongs to the individual. And, the individual has the prime responsibility for their own health.
· The individual's capacity for growth and self-determination is paramount.
· Health care professionals cannot empower people; only people can only empower themselves.
· You Hold the Power, If You But Grasp It!
Porphyria Post ...
Erythropoietic Protoporphyria What is erythropoietic protoporphyria? The word ‘erythropoietic’ means associated with red blood cells (‘...
#PAW2018 This year, each day we will bring you a member story of each type, a Medical Fact on each type, Medications approved ...