Monday, November 7, 2011
What does this mean to you?
· Health, as Attitude, can be defined as being successful in coping with pain, sickness, and death as a Normal Vicissitude of Life. And, successful coping requires always being in control of your life.
· Health belongs to the individual. And, the individual has the prime responsibility for their own health.
· The individual's capacity for growth and self-determination is paramount.
· Health care professionals cannot empower people; only people can only empower themselves.
· You Hold the Power, If You But Grasp It!
ALIE CAMPBELL PORPHYRIA and ME TYPE OF PORPHYRIA Variegate Porphyria (VP) My story is probably not much different than most. I...
Erythropoietic Protoporphyria What is erythropoietic protoporphyria? The word ‘erythropoietic’ means associated with red blood cells (‘...
#PAW2018 This year, each day we will bring you a member story of each type, a Medical Fact on each type, Medications approved ...