October 18, 2018
IF NOT YOU, THEN WHO??
2. Are you interested in participating in research?
• Please note that the site at the University of Utah have just opened for enrollment.
• The site at the University of California San Francisco will be enrolling patients soon.
Each Step Toward Finding an Effective Treatment is Important!
Thank you all for submitting your pets for the 2019 Pet Calendar Contest. Submissions are due by Sunday, October 21, 2018. See the instructions below on how you can get involved.
CALLING ALL PETS!!!
Welcome to the 2019 APF Pet Calendar Contest – YOUR pet can win a coveted spot on this fun and informational calendar! The final 12-month wall calendar will feature your wonderful animals, porphyria facts, tips, and important dates. Voting for the top slots will be held online and will benefit our critical Protect the Future program. Enter your pets – then a link will be created to encourage voting! Pets are an important part of our lives and provide much-needed unconditional love in tough times. We look forward to showing off your special friends as your photos roll in!!
• Email a picture of your pet(s) to the APF by October 21st.
• Send to email@example.com with the subject heading “APF Pet Calendar”. Make sure to include:
• Pet type and name
• Owner name, email, and mailing address**
• Send a caption, too! (optional)
• ALL photo entries will be included somewhere in the calendar, though the “top dogs” will be featured on the cover and in each month!
• Starting October 17th - Your pet’s photo will be posted on the APF website for all to see. You’ll be able to share the link with family and friends to encourage a vote! Anyone can participate with a $1+ donation per vote.
• Anyone can enter
• No professional or copyrighted photos
• Any type of pet can be submitted; past and present
• No humans please
• Photos cannot be photo shopped or professionally edited
• Voting: October 23-November 8
• Calendars ready for sale and shipping on November 25th!
If not please give us a call @ 866-APF-3635 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Remember....Research is the Key to Your Cure!"